2018 Insights: Understanding Data Protection Risks For The Cloud Era
May 03, 2018 | 11 AM PT | 2 PM ET
According to a new study from Forrester Research, three major trends are impacting IT leaders:
- Organizations are turning to the cloud to manage and protect data in the face of explosive data growth
- Many enterprises are unaware of the need to back up their SaaS data
- The prevalence of ransomware and other data-focused threats that are putting more corporate data at risk.
Join us for this live webinar with Naveen Chhabra, senior analyst at Forrester Research, where he’ll outline the results of a Forrester Consulting survey of US and Canadian IT decision-makers and executives responsible for protecting and managing their data. Highlights of the survey include:
- What’s behind the explosive growth of data—over 50% of surveyed companies must protect and manage 1000 terabytes (TB) of data
- How complexity and legacy approaches are yielding more data loss and risk
- Why organizations are turning to the cloud to better protect business-critical data.
BONUS: All registrants will receive a free Forrester paper on “Addressing Data Management Risks For The Public Cloud Era.”