Managing Your VMware, VMC, Hyper-V, and Nutanix Backups With the Public Cloud
Managing the backup and restore of virtual machines in a distributed environment is typically a convoluted process. Leveraging a cloud-native platform for these data protection workloads enables organizations to reduce the demands on IT teams as well as their budgets.
Find out how Druva can help you harness these advantages:
- Infrastructure that is hosted completely offsite
- Fast response times in the case of failover for disaster recovery (DR)
- Dynamic DR and global workload mobility
- Centralized global coordination and monitoring
- Radically lower total cost of ownership (TCO)